Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Story of a chronic phone dropper

Loosin 3 fones in a row
just add on to my woes

I don't need sympathies my friends
just come by and give me some presents

a shot or two will soothe my nerves
raising my craziness on the hot v/s crazy curve

people says "dnt fret over it, its just a fone"
but then run away wen I talk about a fone loan

my parents are talking behind my back
I am sure they think my mind's crack

looks like I am going to get a lot of help
everyone's advicing while I yelp

a new cellphone with a tracker
sounds like a fone with an inbuilt hacker

I feel a little relieved at the prospect
now i can drop fones without regrets

oh God why am I taking it so easy
guess am gettin more and more sleazy

how can I not miss my best frend
who was always by my side till the end

but past is past and here I run
the search for a new fone now beguns

No comments:

Post a Comment