Thursday, October 22, 2009

Vintage Room!

I m going to reveal a very dear secret of mine today. I have always harboured this dream of having a vintage room.
And thanks to someone..( will disclose the name later) I can see this dream coming true..

So this project of ours started with some internet search and market survey and it almost broke my heart when a poster seller told us that its an impossible dream :(

But then we bumped into some art gallery owner and he arranged for some posters but they didnt meet my requirements. But atleast it instilled some hope in me..

And then today, due to hardwork and dedication of my friend, we did find some sites where these posters are available :). I cant explain how ecstatic I felt and now I am one step closer to my dream  :) :)

I will write more once my wall is ready...

p.s I was searching for some vintage hollywood movie posters.

No comments:

Post a Comment