Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My ink pen



I went to the book fair last month with a few friends. Amongst my few purchases, I impulsively bought an ink pen along with an ink bottle.
That reminded me of my school days when ink pen seemed to be such a nuisance.

After coming back home the first thing I did was to search for my pen amidst the books and craft things but couldn't just locate it. That made me sad as I hate loosing things.

So here I am, missing my ink pen, wont rest until I have one again!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm also an all time fan of ink pen and I've saved my Hero pen which I used for a long long time.. I locked it in my almirah so that it stays with me for long.. I'm planning to re-start my habit of using ink pens... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mee too..going to buy one soon...or i mite steal urs :) :)

    ReplyDelete