Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Curious Case of Mistaken Identity

I was unusually peevish last nite, mostly because work was raiding me of my sleep.
Heap of mails and unattended calls were annoying me to death. On an impulse i decided to chat with one of my friend who happened to be online at that insane hour.

So i started with a simple Hi. What startled me was that she was using the pic and status msg of one of our common frend.

Here is the glimpse of my conversation wid manoj aka deboshree.

Prachi: " Debo have you gone nuts...why the hell have you put up manoj's pic"

?: "Prachi...wat has happened to you..i am manoj..one and only born sanyasi"

Prachi: " manoj....Why have you changed your name to deboshree???"

?: "wat r u saying ngo naari..why would i do that?

Prachi: "oh but i can see debo's name but your status message ie. born sanyasi..and your damn pic"

?: "oh god that means debo has hacked my account"

Prachi: " but ofcourse not..i didnt imply tht"

?: " so why are you calling me deboshree"

Prachi: "but i am not caling you...you are calling urself deboshree"

?: "accha send me a snapshot"

Prachi: "at 2 am in the morning, plz give me a break..i am too tired and you are either making a fool out of me..or yourself"

?: " i think its a gmail defect"

Prachi: "wat?"

?: "i can sue them you know..ask them a few hundred dollors"

Prachi: "LMAO...you gotta be kidding me...are you sure you are not debo"

?: "prachi stop it"

Prachi: "okay i am sorry..lemme check..the so called defect"

Prachi: "you know what...i can see debo's name in place of all my contacts..i think i m hallucinating"

?: "Prachi i seriously can sue them...and we can make money"

Prachi: "oh for god sake..give me a minute to think...something is wrong"

?: "we can still...

Prachi: "ohhh no...i think i kind of merged all the contacts togther when i was trying to make aashayein group..and now all of you for the time being have become deboshree"

?: "ohh mere dollors gaye"

Prachi: "lol..comeon its freaking funny"

?: "prachi go to sleep...i am sad..i just lost few hundred dollors"

Prachi: "yep i am..bcoz i just had a great laugh...n probably will roll off my bed laughing now...anyways bye manoj..aka deboshree"


"?" refers to Manoj..aka Debo!!!!



"

1 comment:

  1. Now this is called hilarious!!
    Here I was sleeping soundly and you guys had a round of laughter on my name!!
    Hehe..it was damn funny though!

    Love
    Deboshree

    ReplyDelete